Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Announcing the winner!

It's time for the stripey scarf to go to a new home. Thanks to the very exclusive field of six people who entered the competition. (If only my chances of winning Lotto were as good as yours were of winning this scarf, I'd probably be blogging from somewhere much more exotic than Sydney as we speak.)

So without further ado – the winner is the anonymous wannabe boyfriend impresser. I hope you're more impressed with your prize than your boyfriend was with your efforts (he sounds like a bit of an ingrate, frankly; are you still with him?).*

Anyway, make yourself known to me and receive your prize. Congratulations!

I'd quite like to know who the other entrants were, too. India, your writing style is unmistakable, but the rest of you have managed to camouflage yourselves well. Anyone care to fess up?


* I've since found out that the winner was my friend, colleague and original crafty kitten, Amanda. And yes, she ditched the ingrate boyfriend.

2 comments:

  1. was i really so easily sprung? and i thought i'd covered my tracks. sigh.
    or maybe it just reinforces the fact that you are indeed very good at your day job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I've been rather quiet, haven't I! I attempted a photo shoot the other night but it was after a particularly trying day...let's just say the results are not what you'd call attractive! Will get a pic for you this weekend.

    I love my new scarf, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete