Total Pageviews

Friday, October 22, 2010

Win-a-scarf competition closing soon!

Thanks to all those who've submitted entries – I've enjoyed reading about the crafty and not so crafty among you. For those who haven't entered yet but still intend to, this is a bossy reminder to get your comments in by the end of October. Overseas readers are encouraged to enter, too – so long as you have a mailbox somewhere on this planet, I'm happy to send the scarf anywhere should you win it.

One reader has said that you need to press the 'leave a comment' button several times before Blogger obeys, so keep pressing. The comments seem to turn up eventually.

I'm hoping the winner might oblige me by sending a photo of herself/himself wearing the scarf. It's not a condition of entry, although it would please me to see my handiwork in its new habitat. At the moment there are only five entries, so your chances of winning are higher than most internet competitions can boast! Good luck ...

No comments:

Post a Comment